- Directorate for Environmental Assessment
- Kosovo Institute for Nature Protection
- Kosovo Hydrometeorological Institute
- National Park Directorate "Bjeshket e Nemuna"
- National Park Directorate "Sharr"
- Directorate for the Administration of Natural Monuments of Special Importance
The duties and responsibilities of the Directorate for the Management of the “Bjeshket e Nemuna” National Park are:
- Performing the activities for planning, conserving and sustaining the management of forest resources;
- Performing control and prevention of illegal activities in the park;
- Initiating summonses for illegal activities within the territory of the National Park;
- Drafting the management plans and projects for the protection, development and utilization of the natural resources of the “Bjeshket e Nemuna” National Park;
- Planning and implementing the measures for the protection and development of flora and fauna;
- Planning and implementing the measures for forest protection and development;
- Caring for the natural resources of the National Park and prohibiting the illegal activities, forest logging, hunting, fishing, construction of facilities, property usurpations;
- Implementation of measures for nature protection from fires, insect pests, plant diseases and various pollutants;
- Identifying people who commit ilegal acts;
- Preparing the annual report on the implementation of plans and projects in the National Park, as well as preparing the working plan.
- Taking care for the natural resources of the National Park and stopping illegal activities, stopping cutting of forest trees, hunting, fishing, building constructions, property usurpations;
- Identifying people who do illegal activities;
- Implementing the measures in protecting the nature from fire, damage pests, plant-vegetable diseases and various pollutants;
- Controlling the transport of trees in the territory of the National Park and taking legal action against irregularities in this regard;
- Controlling and maintaining the signs of external and internal borders of the National Park;
- Controlling the movements and transport in the territory of the National Park;
- Applying the mandatory penalties and the confiscation of the various working
equipment’s by which illegal activities in the National Park are conducted.
The head of the Directorate for the Management of the “Bjeshket e Nemuna” National Park reports to the General Director.